Minneapolis’ #1 Emergency Water-Damage Restoration Company
Get the help you need immediately following an unexpected water loss or sewer back-up.
Call now: 612.789.9600
Reading this probably means you are looking for help! Luckily, you’ve landing on the right space.
Why choose Green Clean for your water emergency?
- We don’t require you to sign any contracts before inspecting your home
- We do work with all types of insurance carriers and agencies
- We help assess whether you should file an insurance claim or not
- Over 25 years of experience in water damage situations, just like yours.
- All of our technicians are IICRC certified (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- We have 24/7 live support (call now to speak to someone about your situation. 612.789.9600)
- We have over 200 Online Reviews
- We are fully insured and have all proper licensing
- We are a family-owned and operated business.
- We always use environmentally friendly products and processes, when possible
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
Addressing and Repairing Water Damage in Minneapolis
What Green Clean Can Do For You Right Now:
– Water extraction and removal
– Complete structural drying
– Moisture detection in drywall, carpet, and ceilings
– Assess wall cavities
– Disinfection and sanitization
– Structural removal of contents and debris
Before and After Green Clean Water Damage
Following the removal of water-damaged materials it’s evident that Green Clean successfully eradicated all traces of moisture, thoroughly drying out previously affected areas. Our team thoroughly assessed and removed compromised walls, ceilings, and flooring. Every impacted element was diligently addressed, leaving only the bare studs of the home—a perfect preparation for the reconstruction phase.
Request a Pre-Inspection Today
Your water-damage restoration pre-inspection starts with a visit to your location in the Minneapolis area so that we can build an understanding of the damaged area, the desired repairs, and discuss your concerns.Get Help *Depending on your circumstances and needs, there may be a fee associated with a pre-inspection. When we respond to your request, we can clarify any expected fees for pre-inspection.